Thank you, knowledge and wisdom

[復制鏈接]

匯報天數: 9 天

連續匯報: 1 天

[LV.3]偶爾看看II

跳轉到指定樓層
            1F
            發表于 2019-8-19 15:59:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
            From my own experience of the last few years, it's knowledge and wisdom at last rescued me out of the long-term agony. No matter what kinds of difficulties you meet with, the best way of dealing with it is by shrewd ways, having far-sight and win the future.It's my wisdom that finally made me get the favor and suport from an excellent man, who became my husband, and my social position has been elevated greatly. Those dirty dogs who once persecutated me out of jealousy have to opoligize to me.
            It's my strinuous learning various skills ,especially the working ability, made me qualified for the managing position in my company. and I am ambious to create an fair and just, upright and honest atmosphere in my company.Let those really excellent collegues who is not only competent in their professional work, but with good ethical level will be promoted and lead all the employees onto the right way, eliminating the office politics for ever.
            Thank you, knowledge and wisdom, the real weapon to equip yourself and be relied on by you.

上一篇:I Really Don't Like Sycophantic People
            下一篇:How I succeeded in marrying a successful man
            您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 注冊

本版積分規則

隨便看看 精彩圖片 帖子導讀 聯系管理
            快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
            维多利亚街